A sleek, soft pullover from Ferragamo. For a high-class fit and feel. This deal of the day is $129 (69% off the $410 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).
We did a top 10 list a few weeks ago, and it was so popular that we’re doing it again. Well, actually, we have no way of telling or measuring its popularity, so we’re just guessing. Actually, it’s just as likely that everyone hated it and actually drove customers away. But it was something a little different and more fun for me, so we’re doing it again.
Here’s some ways to stay warm and save money during the winter. Some are of these are a little lame, but I needed 10, so some of the crappy ones made it in the list:
10. Buy and wear this navy, Ferragamo Knit Pullover, a stylish piece that will keep you warm and compliment any outfit. This deal of day is going for 69% off retail, and lets face it, during the holidays you could use the extra money.
9. Cut up your Crocs and use them to insulate holes and openings around your house (you shouldn’t be wearing those anyway).
8. Spoon with a stranger at the bus stop. Stay warm and make a new friend!
7. Watch a romantic comedy. On purpose. It may not warm your body, but it will warm your heart.
6. Carry around a picture of Hansel (from Zoolander). He’s so hot right now. (I told you there were some lame ones)
5. Buy a Playstation 3. It won’t make you warmer, but while you’re busy playing the sweetest video games on the greatest console ever created, you won’t be whining about how cold you are. (mom, if you’re reading, and still unsure what to get me, this is a big hint)
4. After a night of drinking and debauchery, go to church. You’ll not only produce enough heat for yourself, but also enough for the rest of the congregation.
3. Buy a box full of kittens and go to sleep in that box. Not only will you stay warm, but the sound of purring kittens will lull you to sleep.
2. Burn copies of Twilight in your fireplace. I hear they burn extra hot. (normally I wouldn’t condone book burning, but in this case I’ll make an exception.
1. Buy and wear a Snuggie in public.
If I were you, I’d start with 10 and work your way down. Feel free to skip any you find ridiculous, like buying and wearing a Snuggie in public for example. Happy Holidays.
Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.
Ferragamo Grey Medium Mens Knit Pullover 12-8119GRY-M
Lightweight grey long-sleeve with elastic lining on the sleeves and waistline.
Grey embroidered logo over the heart.
Made in Italy.
Ferragamo Grey Men’s Knit Pullover 12-8119GRY