Paul Smith Purplish Navy with Blue Flower Pattern Tie
Out of stock
You waited too long, and now we’re sold out. You must be devastated. At least you
can hold on to the hope that tomorrow we’ll have another awesome luxury deal on
the table. Now wipe your tears and go buy yourself a cookie. You’ll feel better
A stylish silk designer tie that you can do a ton of stuff with. This deal of the day is $22 (84% off the $135 retail price). FREE SHIPPING! Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).
Today’s deal of the day is another super-sleek, 100% silk designer tie from the one and only Paul Smith. And we’ve got it at an 84% discount. Even though you can never have enough stylish ties for the office, for going out, for church, for special occasions, etc, some people get bored of doing the same routine of tying a tie around your neck. So I’ve taken the liberty of compiling a short list of the different uses for a tie.Different Uses for a Tie
- Wear it around your neck (default)
- Wear it around your neck backwards
- Whip unsuspecting office-mates as they walk to and from the water cooler.
- Use as a sweat dab when you’re under disciplinary review for whipping people as they walk to and from the water cooler.
- Entertain a kitty by dangling it just above the carpet.
- Pour water down one end to use as a water filter.
- Roll it up and let it fall from your mouth as a hilarious giant tongue gag.
- Put a high frequency sound chip in it that only dogs can hear that makes them get rabies and attack. Give it to someone you hate.
- Wear it around your forehead at a drunken frat party.
- Use it as a tourniquet when you cut a major artery at a drunken frat party.
- Bad guys attacking? Open a window, throw it around a low hanging telephone wire, and slide down for a dramatic escape.
- Holding a bad guy captive after you escaped their hostage attempt? Stuff it in his mouth to keep them quiet.
- Big ears? Buy two of these ties for really big earrings.
- Big neck? Buy two of these and tie them together to make one normal-fitting tie.
I hope this helps. Happy tie-wearing!SPECS
Purplish navy tie with blue and coral flower pattern.
Pink rose pattern silk lining.
Necktie measures 57" long and 3 3/4" at widest point.
100% silk.Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.